Wednesday, January 21, 2015
RYC Podcast 105 | Deepbass (Glasgow)
Deepbass was introduced to the scene in 2009 his music is best described as deep, dark, atmospherical techno.
Born in Glasgow, Scotland. His passion for electronic music started from a young age where he would spend his weekends in record stores searching for music, he discovered artists like Speedy J and Jeff Mills who really opened his eyes to the world of techno. He started producing music in 2008 and from there his sound evolved, always minimalistic, elements of ambient, hypnotic rhythms and deep rolling bassline's. In 2010 he launched his label Informa Records as a platform to express himself and to explore further into his brand of deep techno.
The label is going strong has now had to opportunity to work with artists such as Modern Heads, Cio D'Or, Mark Broom, Edit Select Echologist, Ness, Hironori Takahashi, nAX_Acid and many more high quality artists. Deepbass has had a string of releases on some great labels such as Soma Records, Dynamic Reflection, Aconito Records and Planet Rhythm. He has a number of live shows and Informa showcases under his belt which have taken him to some of the worlds best clubs including Space, Ibiza & Berghain, Berlin.
01. Stefan Vincent - The Void She Left - Stockholm Illigal Ltd Records
02. Antonio Vázquez - The Coil - Shaded Explorations
03. Conforce - Depth Over Distance - Delsin Records
04. Stephanie Sykes - Perplex - Fullpanda Records
05. Elle - Alatangana - Annulled
06. Svreca - Sleepless - Semantica Records
07. Mauno Koivisto - Luotaanpäästämättömydestäänsä
08. Luigi Tozzi - Dryad - Dynamic Reflection
09. Alex Oliver - CHP - Circular Limited
10. Luigi Tozzi - Bioluminescence (Deepbass Remix) - Hypnus Recods
11. Norm Talley - Deep Consciousness (Ness Unconscious Rework) - Phorma
12. Wunderblock vs Arcuation - Lotto [Deepbass Remix] - Wunderblock
13. Claudio PRC - Atik - Pole Group