Thursday, June 20, 2013

Chris Hobson - TKYCPN




" I’ve been wanting to put together a new mix for a while, but haven’t really had the right time / headspace to do so. I’m now traveling in Europe and I am currently in Copenhagen, a city I really appreciate. Being here and being reunited with PC was enough inspiration to make this new mix happen. It’s nothing fancy, just a collection of tracks I’ve been enjoying recently. The mix is perhaps a bit ‘lighter’ than what’s normal for me, but that’s fine… Hopefully it is something you can relax to and enjoy. " Chris SSG







+++ tracklist +++

Johnny Hawksworth – ‘The Beginning’
David Behrman – ‘On The Other Ocean’
Justin Meyers – ‘Drone No Stasis’
JD Emmanuel – ‘Illusions’
Food Pyramid and Roy Orb D.M.T. – ‘Passage Rites’
Larry Heard – ‘Rain’
Entro Senestre – ‘Constant Elevation’
Steve Moore – ‘Light Echoes’
Petar Dundov – ‘Ideas From The Pond’
Hermann Langschwert – ‘Integrator’

+++ link +++




No comments: